Serves 2-3 as a side or 1-2 as a main
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 butternut pumpkin (about 600g or 1.3lbs)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 50g/1.7 ozs feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- salt and pepper to season
Toss the pumpkin cubes in the oil and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and toss with sesame seeds. Put back in oven for 10 minutes and roast.
Drizzle with honey, balsamic vinegar, feta and chilli flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot or cold.