We like to blame the COVID19 self-isolation rules and lockdowns for essentially living in sweats and loungewear, all day errrrr day. But let’s be real – this might just be who we really are (comfort first, am I right?)
So, we were on the hunt for the ultimate lounge pants that would be true to their core value (comfort) but also chic, cute and acceptable as outerwear. We found a pair of grey split leg pants that might just hit the spot. We were intrigued! Would this be the new pinnacle of comfort?
The votes are in, and these pants are hands down, the best pants we’ve ever worn. Why?
- The thick, elasticised waistband is both flattering and super comfortable
- You can wear these pants high or low waisted… #versatility
- The split leg pants are perfect for the ultimate comfort while lounging – cross your legs and never worry about tightness around your knees (or a plumber’s cr*ck!)
- Cotton blend fabric is breathable and way more comfortable than pure synthetics
Our long time friend Jazmin Scheitel road tested the pants (named the New Yorker Lounge Pants) on a recent trip to Port Augustine, Florida (so, super humid and hot right now!) and she’s a convert. If these pants can keep her cool and comfy in Florida, we know this pants work anywhere!
Ways To Wear The New Yorker Lounge Pants:
- Over a swimsuit / bikini to go from beach to bar (as Jazmin has)
- With a basic cotton tee, side tucked, for every day errands
- Paired with a sports crop for yoga and meditation
- At home lounging (duh!)
Check out the rest of her looks below and be sure to comment your fave photo from her mini-shoot. You can also hit the link at the bottom to shop the look