Make sure you use a really large mug for this or even a small bowl because it does bubble up a bit.
You will need to try it out a couple of times to get the timing right for your own microwave because they vary so much!
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
- 3 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Mix the dry ingredients in your mug or small bowl.
- Add the egg and stir. Finally, add in the Nutella, vanilla, and milk.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds… check the cake and if it needs to be microwaved an additional 15 seconds
Eat. Enjoy. Repeat.
Got a Nutella recipe to share? Comment below so we can feature it xx
Recipe courtesy of SpendWithPennies.com